If someone wants to frighten you, how can you face it? Wants to scare, how to cope? Nick Vujicic

If someone wants to frighten you, how can you face it? Wants to scare, how to cope? Nick Vujicic



and all they need is to keep on pushing them like this to someone like you. we need stopgapso get to do commodity differentlyfind positive effects in your life; i do not watch how you look, i will noway tease you.. i'll never tease you! i could tease you, i can be hard. are people thinking that bullying istough? it's not hard in one! my wheelchair? it is difficult. that's it, man, i'll tell you something - are you ready? this wheelchair. it is so difficult.. when do you explain it? what if the person you are teasing is one of them and you don't know. do you have to do anything else? so change is up to you.

 friends, i was born like this, and there is no medical reason why that has happened. my family and my family were born with hands and bases. and occasionally in life, there are effects that do not make sense. my croakers noway allowed i would be suitable to walk, and moment, i am walking. i 'm from australiaanyone want to go to australia one day? it's such a cold place. and now i live in la; i'm a southern california boy. so i stay here for only about four hours. and today i'm going to tell you, man- i love people angry. one day i'm in acar, i'm in the front seat - i'm not driving at all. can you imagine if i'm driving acar? they believe they can put a joystick - that's the thing that controls my wheelchair - we can put that in a car. like how completely sick is it? imagine if i got pulled bythe policecan i have your driver'slicense?

 yes, but, it's over there; you're going to get it. imagine if i'm in big trouble! put your hands up! uhh.. get out of your car! uhhhh... so i'm in the front passenger's seat, we're in the traffic lights, and this car comes next to us and this girl is looking at me. and i see him, he's looking at me, i'm looking at him, he's looking at me, i'm looking at him.

 he sees everything is my head, isn't it? he doesn't know i have no hands and no legs. so i'm thinking, good. i'm going to freak you out. so i get the seatbelt in my mouth, and i loosen it like this, so i can move freely.  and he is looking at me like"why are you eating yourseatbelt? so i pull it, the belt is loose, i can move.

 now he's looking at me, full 100% focus and focus. and just imagine all you see is myhead, all right? you may want to put your hand on your face to cut off the rest of my body. so you can actually see theeffect, so... that's fine, of course. here we go, are we ready? that's all i did. and his face, man. he was like- he almost red light, the man ran away. it was great.

my parents alwayssaid, nick, you don't know what you can achieve until you try it. and the doctors looked at me and said, he is not going towalk, he isnot going to school, he is not going to do anything in his life. and then my parents; they just loved me like crazy, and said you've got to try. tryit, try that, try it, try that, and i'm thinking many times, like, mum and dad, you'recrazy, i have no hands and no legs.

 How can I ever do that or howcan I doit? But they encouraged me and they loved me. And as human beings, we are waiting for stuff like this, we all want love. Everyone says: Love. Very good. We all want love. I went to school, and I wanted to be calm, you know. You go to school and you want to accept.So, you see these people, and you are like, oh man, you know? Like every third judgment, everyone swears. F it is, and f that, and F'n it, and ff, like, what, they suppose they're cool, you know.

 and that's why i'm thinking, maybe i need to be like them to be calm. and then you compare each other with how we look and wish i was smart, wish i was long, i wish i was younger, i wish i had done it, i wish i didn't have it, i wish i hadn't. i wish my life was different. he was me when i was about years old; i saw myself, and i saw every body, and everything else was more than me. and i am askingwhy? why am ithesame? have you ever asked me questions, but don't you get anywhere? if i had no answers fromdoctors, and if i had no answers from myparents, i still have an option, every day in my life, to keep going or lose. do you see this book here? this is my favorite book all over the wide world. this is my favorite book, the bible.

 And here I am – and here I am, and for me, it is my full potential that I can be here on earth. And so the encouragement takes me closer to all that I can be, and despair takes me away. Yousee, it only takes three seconds for a few ones to tease me when I was in school, and just ewwwwwsaysyou're ugly. Ewww,you can't do it and you can't. Some of you are thinking, like, manseriously? Did you have kids picking up on you? how merciless are those kids? Did anyone get up on me withanorgan? You mightsay, "Well, I'm not bad." I won't take on a child with no limbs. But why would you choose on someone? Well, because it's fun, it's just culture. Well, we'll get to that. But for meis all the stuff facing? I'm getting theseseeds, everyone says seed, SE-E-DS, seeds. have you seen pictures ofthe cicireds here in california? These huge trees.

 

something like some of the tights can be almost as big as this room.i've seen those prints where they have actually dug out a lair in a box of a tree-you can drive a full-sized suv right through it. it all started with a little seed.. if you leave the seed of lies in your heart and your mindand you don't know the truth? if you don't know the truth, you will die by lying. i starteddying, because i began to believe what i was told. i want you to know the three thingsthat i needed to come into mylife, the truth of my values, the truth of my purpose and the truth of my destiny. i want you to know something. in our minds, we put ourselves wn wn all the time.

 i want to ask you todaydo you think i'm quite quietto be yourfriend? but i don't sweardon't use f - bombs'm still quite quiet my friend? but i don't tease peopleam i still cool enough to be your friend? but i have no hands and no legs. seriously. you will be my friend, even if i don't have a weapon, no legs. so you're telling me it doesn't really matter, doesn't it? if it doesn't really matter, how do we look for, so how do we look for each other to tease each other if it doesn't really matter? why is it that we look at ourselves in themirror, and we say, "well, we're having fun!" oh, yes, man, this is just a part of the culture, man. one day twelve people used to tease me . taking me away from my hope. 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. don'tworry, i won't fall, because if i did, i'd break my arm.but twelve people teased me one day. and i can put a veritably stalwart face on, but cry on the insidereally. oh, it does not hurt! yes, it hurts. there it was a bully, i came my target for three weeks... and every time i want to go with him- i was 13, he was 17. i was in my chair. i'm only 4'9" in my secondchair, my old chair. he's like something 6 ' so he's too big, isn't he? so i see him, and every time i want to go by him, he likes,"hey, there's nick! he's not... and you can imagine what he said. and i likewhat's his problemman? so i will try to avoid him, and ihad rassedfew times, because he would say it would be really loud and everyone would be watching and laughing something. ilike, what's this guy's problem, man?

 So one day, after three weeks, I went to him and I said, Hey. He likes,"Hey" . And I said,"Canyou please stop it?" he saidstop what? I said "Stop teasing me". He said" What are you talking about? I said,"Everytime I walk by you, I say thatstuff". He likes,"Whatstuff?" He didn't know how to take me. So I'm looking at him andsaid, "Noman. Every time Iwalk, you really say it, and I want you to stop. I'm sorry to you, but stop it" . He likes,"Oh, it's not hurting you." Now I could say, no, or I could say yes. It takes a level of humility to actuallysay, um, actually, I don't do that. It's killing me. And I said,"Ah, yes, it hurts me." He said, "Well, I'm an apology man."

 i was just, you know, playing around". i said, "hug me." he said" what? i said, "hug me." he likes,"okay". so i hugged hi ma. i'm a hugging machine. we set the guinness book of world records: 1,749 hugs in a year. we did it last time-my arms fell, okay? the scary thing about embracing so numerous people is that anyone can just pick me up and take me home. like.what am i going to dolike, -hit themor something? beautiful means head buttisn't it? i want you to know you might be playing around.

  i can say very much that 98% of you have teased someone in your life. i tried to commit suicide because of people who thought they were having fun, not knowing the hell that i was going through. the people you are teasing - what will happen if the person you are teasing is the person who is thinking of committing suicide. what if the person you are teasing is trying to commit suicidewho hates their lives becauseof you? you don't know that the person you are teasing is misbehaving with a drunk son or daughter in the house.

 When my friend made it for me, he said, "You're going to love it." i said whatis it going to go fast? He said no, but it's difficult. And Isaid, ok, what do you mean? He said, "You will know." Torque in these motors, down on the back. That is the point. If someone is catching up. I'm telling you, it can go 90 degrees. i went up 80 degreesok? Someone is holding me sure I don't tip back. My wife, she loves shopping withme, because she just jumps on the back, and we go shopping. he just shops and shopsbecause he doesn't dropdoesn't he? We settle down and do so; It's sfun. Now what I tried one day – you will never believeme, perhaps you, just know that not every word that comes out of my MoU is an exaggeration.One day, I need to take a autoSo I put my woman in my auto, my'66 Chevelle, neutral. It's a two-and-a-half ton auto, and I backed it up with this thing. Two and a half-That is all. Just like this, like nothing. It's delicateGuess what? The description of delicate means that it's strong. to show your strength you need to do commodity that's delicate. i sound so stupid if i said heyfriends, i got a matchbox auto one day, and i got some fishing line, and i hauled that matchbox auto all day around. how delicate is my bmw? it's stupid. it's the same thing with bullying. do you think you'retough? are you trying to show yourstrength? this is not your strength. let me come back in ten years and i have three of my mil-koi has a three-year-old nephew? does anyone have a three year old nephew ? coolness. put your hands down. i'll find one of my three-year-old nephews, where am i speaking to bring him last night, and we're going to put him on stage, and how difficult i'm doing to show you me. we'll find our three-year-old nephew, and we'll put him here, on the table, and tease me him. i show you how difficult i am. that's what you're doing! i could choose onyou, you biggest miscreants. i could choose anything you likeany songster, any music that you like. i could tease you, i could tease my family, i could tease my musketeers, i could tease about the pictures you suppose is really cool, i could tease anything about you.. ican tease you about mynose, my eyes, your teeth, your chin, your hair, yourears, your elbows, my knees, whateverido, man! i can tease you about anything. it's nothard, like you can tease me. you want to know what'stough? you go to the teasing people, and forgive. you want to know what'stough, go to people who still tease you, and say, "hey." stop it, forgive you, but please stop it.

 it's difficult. i want you to know something, the truth of who you are. i don't care what work you get. i don't care. i don't care how smart you are, everyone. i don't care. i don't care, i love you and i believe you. i don't care if you're finally going to a watchman in thisschool, i'll tell you why-because the watchman in my high school inspired me to be a speaker. he changed my life. hesaid, "you have to be a speaker, you know, and i said, "you are crazy!" he said, "not really, you need to be a speaker." i said, stop it man. four months later he turned my arm and i said yes.spoke in front of ten people, also another ten, also another ten, so i plant myself in front of 300 sophomore scholars. and three twinkles into my speech, half the girls were crying, and a girl started crying in the middle of the room. he put his hands and said,"i'm so sorry, i can come there and give you a clinch."and in front of everyone she came up and she hugged me and she cried on my shoulder and she rumored in this observance.. thankyou, thankyou, thank you, no one ever told me that they love me. no one ever told me that i am the way i am beautiful. this is because my parents told me that i am beautiful that i am still here.

 some of you are not thoseparents, and that's why i'm here. i love you and you're beautiful just the way you are. never gave up. how many schools did you think i actually talked to stop bullying altogether? okay. whoever said, you are right. one in 600 schools,i got a letter from the headmaster, and he saidnick, you've changed our school forever, bla bla bla. we have not seen any miscreants take on anyone directly for eight months. we don't know what happened, but in the best words that i can describe, there's just a new idea in the air that it's not just ai cool anymore. it's not just ai calm.want to ask you what are you going to do? are you going to continue? it's in peril of knowing that in eachsection, then, five people formerly tried to commit self-murder. that sluice there? five people.

if you want to see more love in your school, be love.Still, it's not just a cool now, people who suppose it's still good, if 50 of the academy come together and say you know what. i want you to imagine my face looking at you. because i'm telling you, everyone you're teasing is my family and my family. and you're my family, and you're my family. and i am asking you to stop. i love myself a little morelove each other a lot further..

 

 

Watching  Video Click On 

0 Comments