HAPPY TEDDY DAY 2021 WISHES QUOTES MESSAGES SMS WHATSAPP AND FACEBOOK STATUS TO SHARE WITH YOUR PARTNER and CRUSH, YOUR GIRLFRIEND - TOP 5 SET

Happy Teddy Day 2021: Wishes, Messages, WhatsApp and Facebook status, Quotes to share with your partner, Girlfriend, wife, husband, Your Love, - TOP 5 SET


3

I wanna tell you today that you are my best teddy. I miss you every night and every day

Teddy Bear Day

Can I give a hug to my softest teddy? When you are with me, I never miss my teddy.

Teddy Bear Day

A teddy is always a best friend who listens to every problem of a person and this will help when I am not there. Happy Teddy Day

Teddy Bear Day

The softness of your love reminds me of my childhood love for teddy. You are my adult version of love for teddy. Happy teddy day.

Teddy Bear Day

To be always with you a life with you, I hope, I dream; to be always with you, how wonderful, it does seem. Happy Teddy Day

Teddy Bear Day

A sweet teddy for a sweet person in a sweet mood just to say have a Sweet Happy Teddy Bear Day

Teddy Bear Day

Teddy bears don’t need hearts as they are already stuffed with love. I’m your Teddy with a big heart. Happy Teddy Day.

Teddy Bear Day

A friendship teddy for you, This teddy is a symbol of our Friendship how important you to me, May your days always be, Blessed with happiness and Love, Happy Teddy Day

Teddy Bear Day

Softness Represent Love and Teddy Represent Softness. I wish you Happy Teddy Day.

Teddy Bear Day


You Are The Twinkle Of My Eyes; The Smile On My Lips; The Joy Of My Face; Without You I Am Incomplete. Happy Teddy Bear Day.

Teddy Bear Day

What I Need To Live Has Been Given To Me By The Earth. Why I Need to Live Has Been Given To Me By You My Teddy Bear!!! Happy Teddy Bear Day.

Teddy Bear Day

You made my Life, Beautiful! Like A Teddy, Happy Teddy Day.

Teddy Bear Day
Love doesn’t know the rules, love just knows how to shine, happy teddy day sweetheart, I am yours and you are mine.
Teddy Bear Day

What I Need To Live Has Been Given To Me By The Earth. Why I Need to Live Has Been Given To Me By You My Teddy Bear!!! Happy Teddy Bear Day.

Teddy Bear Day

0 Comments