Quotes of The Day. In English - TOP 5 SET

Quotes of The Day in English.

image source : pixabay.com

Attitude

I am silent because the time is bad.
But one day I will show you who I am

Unknown

I have a lot of money.
Just need someone's love.

Unknown

"If you bring it back,
So concern about transactions .We won't do it."

Unknown

The sense of consciousness is to blow it up.
Who considers himself a cannon!

Unknown

The man always laughs.
Even if in their lives Anything going on

Unknown

I am silent because the time is bad.
But one day I will show you who I am

Unknown

We are a little soft by nature.
But make no mistake about heating us

Unknown

Whether someone loves me or not,
I love myself so much

Unknown

I have dreams of setting fire to it.
That makes me bow to someone

Unknown

I am alone because I want to love the truth.
The rest would have been about setting
I would have been a new man every day

Unknown

The one who spoke behind me,
Still behind me

Unknown

We will not have any tears in our eyes anymore.
Because we have lost us, not you

Unknown

I'll give you a little late.
But I will say again the question There is no question of being

Unknown

What is mine is mine,
If that happened to someone else I don't want it

Unknown

Life balances are not as simple as that, sir.
Mindani like us must have to do somewhere

Unknown

0 Comments